Sector: Luxury, Retail
Our client is a French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer specializes in leather, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewelry, watches and ready-to-wear. They are currently looking for a Sales Administrator to join the fragrance part of the company.
The Sales Administrator is the integration point between our customers and the supply chain in France, in order to guarantee that demand is supported. He or she should strive to secure forecasted turnover by being proactive and responsive to different situations.
The Sales Administrator is the point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries.
Receive, process orders and liaise with the supply chain in France:
• Checking for product availability
• Controlling the received order versus forecasts
• Making sure the data in the orders received are correct (updated references ordered…)
• Liaising with the Logistics department in France to ensure timely deliveries
• When there’s stock issues, liaising with area managers, customers and supply chain in France and seek for the best alternative solution to secure turnover
Turnover follow up versus target:
• Ensuring sales targets are met and report any deviations
• Working closely with the commercial team to monitor order received and highlight any risk in attaining the targeted turnover
Analyze customer stock level and suggest orders:
• Monitoring customer stock level with consideration of delivery lead time
• Maintaining a healthy stock level and ensure sufficient stocks for marketing animations, store openings, product launches…
• Reviewing stock reports with the commercial team on a monthly basis
• Maintaining and updating sales and customer records
• Communicating internally important feedback from customers
• Issuing Credit notes when needed (missing or damaged products)
• Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
• Fluency in English, another Asian language is appreciated
• Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all teams and areas of the business
• Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
• Excellent computer and software skills (advanced level on Excel).
• Rigorous, well organized, team player, result oriented, dynamic, proactive and adaptable in different situations and environments
+852 2294 7705