Sector: Non-profit Organization
The French chamber foundation is a charity under the section 88 of the IRD. It has been created at the initiative of the French Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Hong Kong to give back to the city that nurtured its prosperity.
The French Chamber Foundation’s key project is The Lunch Club. A Lunch Club is a meeting place for low income workers to find personalized and warm support; it helps its members strengthen their working skills and finally attain better opportunities. The French chamber provides 3 services: lunch, training and recruitment.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and maintain relationship with key charities partners of the foundation, visiting the clubs every week, monitoring their performance on the project, evaluate the services to ensure that an efficient, effective and quality service is being provided.
- Carry out administrative tasks such as gathering data, preparing reports, database management and clerical work to meet the charity's needs. Manage donors’ database, CRM system, ensuring data is kept up to date.
- Identify and expand the pool of companies capable of providing assistance to support the program (volunteering, Job opportunities, and trainings), contact them to introduce the French chamber foundation action, liaise with them to organize trainings and job placements in coordination with our charity partners.
- Assist on other ad-hoc projects as assigned from management.
Reporting to: General Manager of the French chamber foundation
- Bachelor Degree level
- + 1 years of experience in Social work
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication command in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Good analytical skills,
- Persistent and trouble shooter
- Self-motivated, self-starter and team player
- Outgoing, proactive, adaptable, eager to network and develop opportunities
- Excel, Word and Powerpoint proficient
+852 2294 7734