Sector: Procurement / Purchasing
Our client is one of the world’s leaders in the railway industry. Thanks to the global expansion of their activities in Hong-Kong, they are currently seeking a talented individual for the position of Project Buyer.
- Responsible for the project margin improvement, you will be the decision-maker at each step of the project’s advancement:
- Define a purchasing strategy to meet project targets by deploying the QCD approach
- Prepare upstream studies and price estimation during tender phase
- Be involved in make-or-buy and outsourcing decisions to propose back-to-back cost reductions
- Work closely with the Global Commodity Buyer to manage the project suppliers and project purchasing improvement action plans
- Participate proactively in improving the Group purchasing performance by implementing Group Management System
- Liaise with the internal expert stakeholders in Engineering, Quality and Supply Chain to carry out the supplier selection
- Background in engineering
- We are looking for an excellent communicator with significant experience in project purchasing, preferably in a multinational technical working environment.
- With a strong sense of leadership, you are able to train and motivate cross-functional teams.
- The main working language is English, Mandarin
- Energetic and results-oriented
+852 2294 7709