Our client is a leading retail consulting & training group, serving luxury and premium brands in Asia and Europe.
- Manage the Regional Operation Manager(s) - The Regional Operation Managers are in charge of the fieldwork for the different market surveys and management of a team.
- Ensure a smooth communication with the client on the projects
- Ensure the communication of the key information from the client to the Regional Operation manager(s) and controls the quality and accuracy of the documents / tools developed by the operation team
- Coordinate with all departments and within team members to ensure the fluidity of the operations and meet client satisfaction
- Control the consistency of the targets for the operation team and the daily achievement. Alert our client’s management of the delays/issues
- Control the costs the missions
- Identify and negotiate with partners/subcontractors
- Market analysis
- Manage the team of analysts and the IT team (data crunching)
- In charge of the respect of the project deadlines and quality of reports (MSP, qualitative interviews, focus groups, ad hoc surveys, Magazine, conferences…)
- In charge of the communication with the clients on the reporting expectations and translate the needs into clear guidelines to the IT and analysts team ( in terms of questionnaire, graphs and reports)
- In charge of bringing new ideas/new concepts to the analysis
- Other responsibilities
- Coordinate with the Country Managers
- Ensure initial and continuous training of the team members
- Report issues and team performance to Management
- Develop expertise in tools and IT solutions used by our client , as well as expertise in market knowledge
- Diploma or above holder in Business Administration/Marketing Fields, with strong academic achievement in demonstrated analytic and/or research skills
- 5-10 years’ experience in marketing analysis, data analysis or related fields
- Experience in luxury industry (sales, marketing, in-store roles) is a plus
- Solid proficiency of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Fluency (written & oral communication) in English. Mandarin is a plus.
- High aptitude in data collection, summarization and analysis skills
- Ability to present findings in a clear, appealing and logical manner (verbal, written and visual presentation skills)
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and well-organize deliveries across multiple projects – Project and Time management is crucial
- Demonstrated interest to develop expertise in international luxury market, esp. trends and brand performance.
- Ability to drive own learning – through self-development and continuous research of technical and industry skills
- Very detail-oriented, extremely high attention to detail and customer-focused
- Team-spirited and highly involved in seeing peers grow and develop
- Customer focused
- Ability to manage Junior Market-Research Analyst (s)
- Communication skills
- Sense of curiosity, thirst for knowledge (competitor, market, practices, trends, digital solutions…)
- Solution minded
- Digital friendly
- Certificate in Project Management is a plus.
+852 2294 7705