Sector: IT & Computer
For our client, a famous French Luxury Fashion Brand, we are currently looking for an IT Manager - Retail System.
The role will be to partner with the business to define, document, implement and support Store Digitalization projects that support both Retail and IT strategies and objectives.
As an expert of new Retail emerging technology, the candidate has the credibility to build the right dialog with Business and work as a partner with the regional and local teams. The role proposes new approaches to the business, and work with the Head of Program to prioritize the projects.
This role requires a deep collaboration with the local teams to support local retail Digital initiatives and see what can be regionalized. Tests-and-Learn project can be conducted locally first, and then extended to the entire region if the value is proven.
Working with an agile mindset, the candidate is able to adapt to quickly changing environments, and has an entrepreneur way of working. He/She fosters innovation and knows how to think ‘out-of-the-box’.
Managing demand, budgets, resources and schedules while aligning business priorities with IT development resources will also be part of the role.
Once the new solutions are in place and stabilized, the candidate contributes to building the support model and long term sustainability plan, in alignment with the IT strategy regarding support outsourcing.
- Collects and organizes operational requirements and effectively translate business needs into relevant and scalable technology solutions
Solution strategy and road mapping
- Supports domain head in establishing and defining the domain vision
- Supports domain head on the development of the overall solution strategy and roadmap for Retail
- Develops business cases, formulate plans, estimate resources and identify timing for execution
Solution selection/vendor selection
- Defines and scopes the necessary projects and initiatives
- Leads the solution selection process, including drafting, issuing, and reviewing RFIs/RFPs
- Manages the execution of all build phases of domain projects
- Ensures project deliverables are met on time, within scope, budget with a focus on project quality, following project management methodologies
Maintenance and support
- Serves as the last line of defense for maintenance and support performed by external vendors / offshored shared service center
- Is accountable toward the end users for the overall right service offered by the systems in production in the respective area of responsibility
- Monitor and ensure service levels and performance the outsourced vendors and proactively identify opportunities to optimize maintenance and support activities
Business advisory alongside domain lead
- Acts as a partner/advisor to the business (including business divisions and corporate functions) and recommends relevant solutions to meet current and future needs
- Ensures technology solutions requested by the business are fully explored and well challenged for business value
Budgetary and Forecasting
- Manage and monitor project and support operations budget as required.
- Responsible for budgetary forecast of existing and future solution delivery for his/her particular domain
- Assist Head of Program - Retail to manage regional level budgetary and performance management
Academic / Professional Qualifications
- Undergraduate Degrees in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- PMP or Prince 2 certified
- Agile Scrum Master
- At least 8+ years hands on experience in Retail systems design and delivery with successful implementation references
- Experience in an international context and culture
- Working as a consultant for a recognized form is a plus
- Solid experience on Retail systems design and implementation
- Experience in translating business requirements into IT solutions
- Demonstrated capabilities to think strategically, tactically and operationally
- Experienced in managing end-to-end project life cycles with local/regional/global stakeholders
- Solid experience in Mobile POS and Retail mobile applications
- High sense of drive, initiative and self-organization
- Strong innovation mindset and capacity to drive new ideas
- Great team player and open collaboration spirit
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to challenge the status quo with constructive approach
- Enthusiastic and proven rapid learning capability
- Proven multi-tasking skills and desire to resolve problems with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Project management skills with solid proven track records
- Innovative problem solving, design and testing skills with a passion to deliver
- Confidence and flexibility to often work under significant pressure to deliver effective and high-quality solutions and designs
- Fluent in English
+852 2294 7710