Sector: Packing & Packaging, Retail
With deep roots in design disciplines and retail architecture services, our client engages in offering a one-stop-shop service: from design concept to production and installation. Our client’s expertise in finding innovative solutions to make the artistic approach and business objectives coexist, is acknowledged and appreciated by leaders across all industries.
Hong Kong office is a team of 10 persons and mix of Nationalities (Hongkongese, French & Russian)
Our client is looking for an intern (minimum 6 month) to join the client servicing team in Hong Kong, in charge of the creation and development of in-store and merchandising concepts.
The Assistant Client Manager develops and maintains key client relationships by managing projects and resources effectively and ensuring clients’ needs are met and exceeded.
- To manage and deliver day-to-day operational requirements of Clients and operate as central point of contact on all projects related details (internally and externally)
- To work in strong collaboration with the Creative Team
- To manage development, negotiation, evaluation and recommendation of creative proposals
- To create and maintain project schedules to proactively identify risks and track milestones
- To collaborate with all stakeholders to proactively develop the business and to provide costing proposals
- To assist with business development initiatives that boosts the company’s growth
- Student in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, Social Sciences (i.e. Sociology)
- Good knowledge of Project Management skills and best practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Must be meticulous, reliable and work well in a team setup
- Good communication skills in English – written and verbal
- Creative problem solver
- Able to work on concurrent projects
- Previous professional working experience would be a plus
+852 2294 7709