Sector: Consulting, IT & Computer
For our client, an innovative Third party inspection actor, we are currently looking for a Head of Execution.
The Head of Execution will lead projects execution from pre-sales demo to post sales implementation and ensure the successful and timely deliveries of the projects.
The candidate will funnel the client requests brought in by the account managers and business analyst, ensure their relevancy, and work with the Head of Product and IT team to provide quotation and delivery dates.
He/she will manage the overall priorities to meet client expectations.
- Facilitate the execution of the strategy by working collaboratively with the other Executive Team members;
- Work with sales, deployment & finance to ensure growth and profitability of clients against targets & account;
- Assist and participate in existing clients meeting reviews and ensure clients satisfaction;
- Monitor and drive users adoption strategy along with the deployment team;
- Ensure that appropriate metrics are in place to measure performance and progress towards strategic goals;
- Lead the development and implementation of consistent practices and strategic frameworks across the sales & deployment team to ensure successful and efficient execution of the deliveries;
- Organize and manage the projects life cycle driven by the client journey;
- Work closely with internal and external customers to ensure project quality;
- Manage customer expectations and satisfaction;
- Liaise between Sales and Execution and IT team and ensure smooth transition between sales and deployment.
- Receive and handle clients comments and complains; address and set up an action plan and provide recommendation to avoid re-occurrence.
- Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of a Bachelor’s degree and experience;
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in a similar operating role;
- A strong strategy orientation, with previous positions held in several business and operational roles in fast paced and complex environments;
- Expertise in a Software firm;
- Proven track record with strategy execution, as well as of success in a period of growth and/or transition;
- Ability to apply a variety of strategic frameworks to analyze problems and to guide and develop solutions;
- Ability to translate and communicate complex topics in a variety of forums, to effectively influence and convince the targeted audience;
- Strong executive presence, presentation and communication skills;
- Ability to lead the entire cycle of problem solving work from problem definition to analysis, recommendation and the development of implementation plans;
- Ability to influence on a global and virtual stage, demonstrating courage, an approachable style and inspiring confidence;
- Ability to bridge cultural boundaries and norms to overcome barriers and improve outcomes;
- Ability to work collaboratively with key internal and external leaders, partners, suppliers and Customers;
- Perfect English is a must, other languages an asset.
+852 2294 7710