Our client is a Multinational company specialized in baby products. Around 130 employees worldwide and 7 in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for HK office full set of accounting, including Cash Management, Budgeting, forecasting and Taxation
- Manage all accounting operations including A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Prepare monthly financial statements and management reports to headquarters
- Complete regular analysis (on sales, costs, inventory etc.), create or update reports to provide support to management and assist the company in decision-making.
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare all Tax Computation and Employer’s Return
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Liaise with external auditor on annual audit & taxation matters
HR / OFFICE MANAGEMENT
- Provide full spectrum of HR and general office administration duties, including recruitment support, staff, payroll, office matters, relocation and renovation, review insurance policies, MPF declaration, employees declaration etc.
- Support management in executing an efficient and balanced recruitment process – working with external agency partner or direct with other partners as necessary.
- Handle all employment related contractual issues in a timely and efficient manner, in-line with local labour laws and identifying and managing risk factors.
- All HR and Tax assignment will be handled in relation with our social and tax advisor when needed.
- Support sales with accurate sales reports to the Team. KPI
- IT support to staff
- Assist on ad hoc projects
- Degree holder major in Accounting /Finance and qualified accountant of HKICPA or ACCA
- International mindset, work or study abroad at least 1 year
- Knowledge in Labor Ordinance and IT Skills
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills, able to deal with all levels
- Extremely organised with real attention to details
- Managing tasks from advisory down to hand-on execution
- Fluent in English and French
- Able to work independently, show initiatives and take full responsibility for completion of duties.
- Preferred experience working in medium-size business with international presence - Consolidation
- Knowledge of an ERP/MRP
+852 2294 7709