Sector: IT & Computer
Our client is an international Fintech company headquartered in Paris and with offices in New York and Hong Kong.
Leading developer and provider of proprietary ultra-low latency technology (FPGA Field-Programmable Gate Array), the company provides solutions preliminary focused on trading.
Their customers are financial technology service providers, exchanges, funds and investment banks.
As part of its development, the office in Hong Kong is looking for a Field Application Engineer. The candidate will have to follow up clients from needs' assessment to implementation and to coordinate the developments with the team in France.
- Contribute to the implementation and industrialization of the products in customer’s infrastructure, by giving recommendations and advice
- Develop sample projects or demonstrations to train the customer on how to use the products
- Coordinate with development teams in France on the technical aspects to anticipate possible blocking points
- Manage the resolution of incidents
- Act as the guarantor of good user practices, while respecting the operational maintenance of the systems
- Be proactive in the continuous improvement plan (tasks automation)
- Contribute to the implementation of the norms and operating procedures (Writing sheets in the wiki, the operating method ...)
- Several business trips will be planned during the year in the APAC region.
- Master degree in IT
- 2 to 5 years of experience
- Experience in market access systems is a plus
- Experience in software development (C/C++)
- Mastery of information systems technologies and Linux environments
- Mastering network protocols and tools / scripting languages (Bash / Python)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin is a plus
+852 2294 7709