Our client has been fighting microbes for over a century. To carry on this fight, they integrate all necessary means, from research to production, and from marketing to associated services.
Manages and directs sales activities within the designated geography. To achieve the company's sales goals through effective management of the sales cycle, expense budgets and working in harmony with other the sales managers that support the promotion of products into the medical market segment.
- Designated point person with key dealers
- Manage annual sales goals and projections for the designated geography
- Understand and support the company's sales policies and procedures to ensure the proper and effective treatment of the company's customers
- Direct and administer dealer promotions to promote sales and maintain favourable relations
- Develop and manage the dealer education programs required to maximize the effectiveness of the field sales
- Visit assigned dealers/customers on a regular basis to promote products, relate new product information and solicit feedback on the company's products and services.
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Visit potential dealers to qualify them as sales prospects for the corporation.
- Relate new product ideas, promotional ideas and product extensions to marketing management for evaluation.
- 70% travelling is required (Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia)
- Master degree is required with at least 5 years of related experience and/or training.
- Experience in Healthcare industry (Medical devices/ consumables) will be preferred.
- Ability to read, analyse, interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Must demonstrate an ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and other business entities.
- Must be fluent in French & English
+852 2294 7705