Our client is a French luxury brand based in Wong Chuk Hang.
Act as the company’s representative in pre- and post-sale customer services to enhance client experience and customer engagement. Gather client data and purchase pattern, trends, etc. for analytics. Develop strategies for the Ecommerce platform and instill tactical changes to drive business profitability. Manage a team of 2 persons.
This role covers Australia, China, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Taiwan and Singapore.
- Manage sales performance and daily operation of the Ecommerce platform, including but not limited to logistics, inventory level, payment solutions and customer experience.
- Formulate sales plans
- Work in close collaboration with Retail, Merchandise and Marketing teams to deliver an omni channel experience
- Liaise with Ecommerce technical team at Global HQ to establish and manage Ecommerce activities
- Evaluate the investment of Search Engine Marketing and digital marketing campaigns under Global HQ direction and measure effectiveness.
- Manage user experience of the website such as site navigation, content and promotional campaigns
- Analyze web and transactional data, draw insights from analysis to facilitate the re-merchandising of the site, provide feedback and solutions to drive sales, enhance web performance and influence online marketing strategies
- Develop the talent of the team by providing: coaching/counseling, performance management, development, feedback, and training
- Provide market information and competitive landscape to identify new prospects opportunities, competitive forces, market trends, customer preferences and product pricing
- Be a key leader in ensuring organizational health by promoting cross team collaboration and team building
- Responsible to drive active customer engagement and work alongside the Retail team to create a synergy between stores and online VIC experience and enhance client’s loyalty
- Care & repair management, review customer feedback and offer resolutions within a timely and efficient manner; handle complex and escalated customer service issues
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in e-commerce, customer services/call center, client relationship and sales management, preferably in luxury environment
- Experience in customer service/call center
- Strong interests in fashion, good fashion sense
- Interested in digital
- Experience in “SalesForce” and “e.com” a definite plus but not compulsory
- Structured, organized, energetic, passionate
- Manages turnover for eComm of HK$20M+
+852 2294 7705