Sector: Food & Beverage
Our client is a leader high-standard F&B company based in Kowloon Bay. The E-Commerce Manager owns the path to purchase journey of our digital customers, from acquisition to sales and retention, while ensuring brand consistency with our other sales channels. The role is taking ownership on the day to day management of the digital boutique and accountability of the sales and customer experience KPI’s.
Implement digital strategy to increase visits & engagement to the brand’s touch points and translate it into operational plan:
- Manage the local strategy to deliver upon audience acquisition & digital visibility objectives
- Implement digital operations on a daily basis to achieve acquisition objectives (SEM, display, affiliation, emailing)
- Monitor digital acquisition KPIs and deliver upon ROI targets
Drive day-to-day e Commerce channel development & running:
- Manage the local e Business plan to reach conversion, sales & customers satisfaction objectives.
- Accountable to optimize e-merchandising & customer journey leveraging CRM insights & guidance to increase conversion & average basket size.
- Accountable on delivering Global Marketing & Commercial digital activities on-time.
Drive Digital Operations:
- Accountable to ensure the Brand equity is protected on all digital touch points
- Accountable to ensure all e Business activities & KPIs are tracked
- Accountable to centralize all digital needs/initiatives at Market level.
- Accountable to ensure seamless operations with [Market] other channel peers to insure local customers are offered with an integrated, omni-channel user experience
- Accountable to provide Intl’ e Business team with [Market] needs / roadmap to support local activities and enrich global strategy.
- Feedback e Business HQ team to consolidate KPIs, share best practices, input ideas or report innovative digital initiatives from competition
Manage the e-Commerce Channels Performance:
- Manage the day to day channel performance vs OP and DF
- Manage the Channel OP/budget for the market. Establish budget and monitor the costs.
Develop People and Organization:
- Establish the appropriate organization in line with the operational plan (OP) and international guidelines
- Recruit, develop, motivate and manage a team to deliver superior performance and results in compliance with the HR planning cycle
- Manage the development and evolution of the e Business function in the Market
- Ensure local e Business functions training capabilities
- Apply all Digital the brand’s guidelines at Channel level
- Ensure all legal terms & conditions are compliant with local laws
- Implement all action plans following Market Assessment
- Sales evolution (NNS growth, mixity and average basket)
- Number of visits and conversion rates
- Increase of customer satisfaction (NPS)
- Decrease of customer complains
- University degree
- At least 7 years experiences in e Business.
- Strong experience in Digital Marketing activities to drive traffic on websites (SEO, SEM, Affiliation, Display…).
- Strong experience in Website running (Content Management, e Merchandising, A/B testing & personalization)
- Experience in building e Business operations (organization, processes, guidelines) a strong plus.
- Business Acumen: understanding of processes and enablers, drivers of Business Models & being capable to translate it into relevant Marketing Actions)
- Good understanding of value chain analysis and all functional areas of the business beyond Marketing, e.g. finance, manufacturing, procurement, supply chain, demand planning
- Strong knowledge of Competition Law guidelines (local and international)
- Strong Customer and marketing insight (from Market research, Customer satisfaction, web analytics, CRM-customer data)
- Financial knowledge (Sales statistics)
- Knowledge of the appropriate Advertising/IT Systems and Tools
- Project Management and Stakeholder Management
- Analytical and decision making
- Curiosity and ability to generate creative ideas
- Able to communicate complex messages in a simple way
- Energized by tough challenges
- Team worker & team builder
- Rigorous and disciplined.
- Pragmatic and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skill
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Fluency in English language is required
+852 2294 7705