Sector: IT & Computer
Our client is a multiple award-winning premium tech accessories brand. By combining the finest materials, functional design, and considered details, creates products that enhance the way we live with our tech. With offices in Hong Kong, Los Angeles & London, products are retailed in the finest stores in over 60 countries around the world.
To support the Brand, the Company has set priority on Technology investments for the next 3 years and to lead this key priority, the company has decided to create a new role of Manager of Information Systems.
The role: directs and manages the newly set up IS Department to develop and implement our information systems strategy. As a manager, the incumbent provides company-wide direction in areas of policy, functional applications, technology, security and automation. The ideal candidate must come from either business operations, project management and consulting to understand, translate and deliver technology solutions to multiple stakeholders across the organization.
- Develop and implement our information systems strategy
- Managing the ERP system functions including upgrade cycles
- Implementation and delivery of full Software, Network and Hardware Life Cycle processes
- Primary liaison and point of contact with all business units utilizing business application software systems
- Project management with business process improvement and software configuration as required
- Responsible for new enhancement planning, design and development for all operations and middleware systems. Including project budgets, enhancement specifications, software development, and project communications
- Manages application managers, business analysts and direct technical reports within assigned area,
- Establishes IS policies, standards, practices and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard information resources
- Collaborates with colleagues to ensure best solutions and services are provided within the department
- Provides training, coaching, mentoring
- Actively promotes continual improvement processes and procedures within assigned areas.
- In liaison, with our external IT company:
- Build, develop and implement the IT budget
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems;
- Safeguard the smooth running of all IT systems, including anti-virus software, print services and email;
- Ensure that software licensing laws are adhered to;
- Provide secure access to the network for remote users;
- Secure data from internal and external attack;
- Provide user training, support, advice and feedback
- Manage crisis situations, which may involve complex technical hardware or software problems
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies and recommend to the management
Mains deliverables and projects for the 24 months, in Hong Kong and in Los Angeles offices
- Complete audit and diagnostic of the IS infrastructure, to elaborate corrections plan and IS strategy
- Lead the implementation of Microsoft NAV, within 3 phases with corresponding integration (payroll, banking, CRM)
- Lead the integration of Concur Expenses and Invoices solutions within Microsoft NAV, after
- Lead the integration of new CRM solution within Microsoft NAV
- Lead the integration of our 3PL Logistics partner WMS solution within Microsoft NAV
- Lead the review, improvement and integration of the Company e-commerce platform solution within Microsoft NAV
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines equivalent;
- At least 6 years relevant hands-on solid working experience with minimal supervision;
- Overseas educated preferred and international exposure life/education/work is an advantage
- A minimum 4-5 years of related experience in fast-paced business environment, preferably in design, innovative technology, consumer products or other comparable industry
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams of professional peers, consultants and contractors,
- Project management experience is a MUST
- Track record of successfully delivering at least one project in Distribution, Ecommerce or Logistic;
- Experience in functional / technical architecture design of ERP, Warehouse Management System (WMS), or Supply Chain System, etc.;
- In-depth knowledge in systems including Microsoft NAV is A MUST
- Expertise in Business Intelligence design and deployments
Requirements – soft skills
- A “roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial/startup attitude;
- Problem Solving/Analysis: demonstrated passion for implementing technological solutions that address difficult challenges.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Project Management.
- Business Acumen.
+852 2294 7710