Sector: Luxury, Retail
Our client is a French high fashion luxury goods manufacturer specializes in leather, lifestyle accessories, home furnishings, perfumery, jewelry, watches and ready-to-wear. They are currently looking for a Demand Planner to join the fragrance part of the company.
The Demand Planner is responsible for all forecasting activities associated with customers and products, incorporating forecast information gathered mainly from sales and marketing.
Two types of forecasts are under the responsibility of the Demand Planner:
• Forecast for new products (OFS), twice a year
• Forecast for ongoing references (all year round)
This position leads the dialogue each month with key counterparts in Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain in France.
Develop operational forecasts for ongoing references
• Review historical sales trends, analyze sell out data, and review marketing calendar to adjust forecasts
• Interact with sales, and marketing to understand demand forecast drivers
• Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool
• Work with customers, sales team and supply chain management to improve forecast accuracy
Monitor actual order versus forecasts
• Manage and track forecast shipment sales figures in conjunction with Sales Administrator
Work in conjunction with Sales Administrator to
• Ensure customers have enough stock in line with forecasts, and taking into account marketing plan
Develop operational forecasts for new product launches
• Calibrate New Product Development forecast together with Sales, Marketing and Customers
• Seek for process and system enhancement to improve Demand & Planning efficiency
• Achieve consensus for operational demand forecasts by facilitating a collaborative planning process with sales, marketing and supply chain in France
• Bachelor’s degree in operations, logistics or supply chain management
• Minimum 2 years of related practical experience in planning and analysis
• Fluency in English, French is a plus
• Ability to manage high volumes of data from different sources and different format
• Excellent organizational and communication skills with internal and external parties
• Excellent computer and software skills (advanced level on Excel).
• Rigorous, well organized, team player, result oriented, dynamic, proactive and adaptable in different situations and environmentsLogin
+852 2294 7705