Sector: Logistics, Shipping, Freight Forwarding & Import/Export, Retail, Software & Website Development
Our client is is a software provider, in transportation management and global sourcing solutions. They have around 70 employees in Europe and in Asia, 4 people in Hong Kong office.
As a functional consultant, you must align the solution with the needs of the client.
Your main tasks are:
- Functional support and knowledge transfer to the users, assistance through the change management process;
- Qualification of customer testing feedbacks;
- Application tests;
- Set-up assistance and analysis;
- Drafting the detailed functional specifications and the associated test scenarios;
- Participate in the preparation and animation of analysis workshops ;
- User training.
- University degree in Information Technology or Logistics;
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer support / deployment of information system, ideally in the logistics field;
- Experience in working with retail and / or logistics customers in an international environment;
- Knowledge and experience in SQL or DBMS is a plus;
- Strong analytical, problem solving and synthesis skills;
- Fluent in Cantonese and English. French is a plus.
+852 2294 7709