Our client is an e-business start-up company specialized in premium quality meats and high-end food products.
Responsible for all the type of communications, you will be the face of the company: social media, events, PR, and content creation, among other things. This 2.0 web communication role incorporates online-tool and in person net working to create relationships as well as build the company’s brand, online and off-line. This is a challenging job for a highly motivated person!
- Content Creation: writing product descriptions, articles, recipes, newsletters, blog posts, and creating communication materials for social media channels
- Social Media: creating, manager, and growing the company’s presence through social medias (IG, Facebook, Tweeter, etc.)
- Event Planning: organize/plan company’s events and attempt to industry events in Hong Kong and Macao.
- Customer Relations: responsible for customer support throughout the website and social medias, and managing any online feedbacks
- Public Relations: managing incoming media request and building relationships with industry journalist; creating, managing and developing media campaigns
- Analytics: Using measurement tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, etc.), keep track and provide reports on metrics, in order to find ways to improve those metric through new initiatives.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English and Chinese (traditional and simplified).
- You have excellent content (text, photo, video) creation skills: writing, editing, sourcing, presenting, and posting on all types of platforms (website, social medias, paperwork, etc.).
- You have a previous experience in social medias and/or related field, and you are familiar with China’s social medias tools and platforms.
- You are comfortable with online marketing tools and environment including web design, web development, SEO, CRO, and Google Analytics.
- You are familiar with all type of communication/marketing materials and support, including supply, design, printing, etc.
- You have proven experiences in event management and planning.
- You have excellent communication skills and proficient abilities to build and maintain good relationships with all types of partners and/or customers (offline and online).
- You are proactive and motivated; able to anticipate and adapt quickly to situation
- You are a meat/food lover!
+852 2294 7705