Founded in 2009 in Hong Kong, our client is an international group, leader in the training for luxury and premium brands with offices in Paris, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore and Hong Kong.
- Business Development
• Develop business plans to sustain sales growth and determine development strategies for targeted segments
• Identify and develop client portfolio through a targeted business development approach linked with the company’s overall strategy
• Advise the best training strategy to help Brands achieve their goals
• Implement a trusting relationship with clients
• Prepare sales proposals, volumes, margins and price and delivery schedules
• Validate all the necessary elements prior to project launch and collaborate efficiently with supporting department to guarantee excellence
• Manage a team of two assistants in Hong Kong and Korea
• Keep a database of competitor intelligence relevant and accessible
- Skills and Education
• I analyze my results and I propose action plans.
• I work on a collaborative mode. I share my knowledge.
• I share the company’s vision, Ethic, Quality and Innovation
• Business Developer and entrepreneur minded
• Minimum 6 years’ experience as business developer in the luxury or premium industry.
• Multi-tasking capabilities
• Persuasive and excellent communicator for external and internal relationships
• Trilingual in English, French and Chinese are a plus
• Strong analytical approach
• Experience in the Retail and Luxury IndustryLogin
+852 2294 7705