Sector: Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Our client is a high-end beverage brand.
- Acquisition of new Macau HORECA customers in the appropriate target group
- Maintaining and nurturing relationship with existing customers by:
- Working on customer relationship and extension to further venues within the same customer (increasing average consumption)
- Managing coffee consumption on operating contracts
- Optimizing customer profitability
- Implement and ensure compliance with corporate and regional channel guidelines and policies.
- Perform weekly and monthly reporting of sales and business KPI’s
- Successfully convert the customer base into Ambassadors
2. HORECA Specific activities
- Leverage current market knowledge & network to accelerate presence in high end HORECA channel.
- Ensure high visibility within the Horeca Channel via customer acquisition and machine placements in the predefined target group
- Execute the strategy for the HORECA channel to achieve business targets and objectives defined in the Operational Plan
- Work closely with international/regional Channel Networks
- Initiate projects and collaboration to accelerate sales opportunities for the segment
- University Graduate in Commercial, Economics;
Hospitality Management or equivalent
- Experience within Commercial area for at least 3 years; F&B OR HORECA channel would be an advantage
- Good financial knowledge
- Advanced knowledge of MS office
- Driver lisc. prerequisite
- Planning, Organization and Controlling
- Strong ethics
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Team work
- Business and Customers Orientated
- English will be essential. Fluency in regional languages is required.
- Frequent travel to Macau: 2 to 3 times/week
+852 2294 7705