Mission: Develop the Asia Pacific Market, sales volume and turnover for the Company.
- Reports to the Area Sales Director Asia Pacific.
- Works with the Area Sales Director, the Asia Pacific Director and the team to develop sales, implement action plans and targets amongst the Dealers network across Asia-Pacific.
- Reports also, upon request, to Sales Directors in Europe. Liaise with the different teams at the shipyards to share and implement the right strategy, action plans and tools.
- Understand, share and participate in the Group long term strategy for Asia Pacific.
Sales & Brand Promotion
- Implement the sales strategy with the Dealers Network to increase turnover across Asia Pacific.
- Animate the markets all year long with the relevant actions, including the models’ presentation, dealer programs, dealer incentives, trainings, launch, sea trials and reports.
- Follow sales leads and update the sales tools accordingly (database, CRM systems).
- Prospect and identify possible partners such as potential dealers, Event organizers, yacht clubs, marinas, charter operators, marine schools and associations, in order to promote the Brands and generate sales across Asia-Pacific.
- Identify territories in Asia Pacific which represent a potential market for development and suggest a strategy to develop these markets.
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, participate to the promotion of the Brands over Asia Pacific.
Network Management & Client support
- Organize, monitor and control the sales activities and performances of each Dealer. Implement all necessary actions to improve performances.
- Assist Dealers in identifying prospective Buyers and progress successfully with them: provide support on technical specifications and all activities related with the sale (ordering, building, delivery, handover, after sales).
- Liaise with head offices in Europe to gather all relevant information and support sales activities within the Dealer Network and across Asia-Pacific.
- Assist the Dealers in implementing their annual action plan and organization. Provide them with all working tools and day to day support to achieve their targets.
- Organize Dealers’, VIPs’ and Clients’ factory tours, travels to Europe and across Asia Pacific.
- Research and identify potential dealers, report to the Director for a positive growth of the distribution network across Asia Pacific.
Product Knowledge and trainings
- Provide all relevant support and trainings to improve the Dealer’s product and sales knowledge.
- Be a driving force in the development of knowledge and competences across the dealers’ network. Identify the weaknesses and needs from the dealers, suggest content and training program to ensure a continuous improvement amongst the distribution network.
Boatshow and Events
- Support in the organization, preparation and running of the boat shows.
- Provide reports following visits at boat shows.
- Actively participate in Events organizations: press conferences, Dealers meetings, training sessions, relevant business and boating events.
Budget & Reports
- Participate in setting the annual sales targets and the working budget for the brand.
- Work with respect to the authorized annual budgets.
- Contribute to the annual Action Plan for Asia Pacific.
- Contribute to reports sent to the Head Offices.
- Based in Hong Kong, Sheung Wan
- 5-10 years of professional experience in Sales, Business Development
- Multicultural, sales oriented, strong capabilities for new business development.
- A previous professional experience within the yachting industry will be appreciated.
- Professional, hard worker, well organized and proactive.
- Can work under pressure; knows how to manage priorities.
- Trustable and reliable person, able to share and respect confidentiality.
- Honest, reports easily & regularly, reacts & reports immediately when facing troubles.
- Fluent in English to understand internal communications, systems and processes.
- Good capacities in French, for verbal expression and in writing, will be appreciated.
- Demanding, paying attention to details, in order to promote the Company and the different Brands properly.
- Comfortable in a Team, excellent coordinator, respect the Company processes and organization, rules and hierarchy.
- Motivated by and dedicated to the Group spirit, values and interests.
- When needed, open to work overtime, week-ends and/or holidays.
- Open to extensive travels within Asia Pacific and Europe.
- Having a demonstrated interest in the boating lifestyle.
+852 2294 7710