Type: Full-time, Permanent
Our client is specialized in Banking Industry:
- assists European clients for their corporate and trade finance needs in Hong Kong and South China,
- covers corporate syndication on the Hong Kong market,
- supports Chinese large corporates in their offshore financing (HK and Europe),
- advises European clients to enter Hong Kong and China.
- identifies financing operations likely to respond to our client’s business policy;
- meets with the CFOs of local accounts, French companies and banks;
- performs at the request of the Director's Office: monitor investment projects involving group customers; be able to contact the person involving in the process of tender notices;
- local companies which are importers, exporters, subcontractors; potential clients of the group, flow and fund requirements;
- subsidiaries of a French company;
- advises the Director of the Office and the regional banks and / or related business;
- activities (financing, new accounts, etc);
- contributes to the analysis of the financial position of local banks, correspondent banks and participate in the preparation of notes made by the Group Director;
- be alert of development and implementation of projects involving European customers of the group.
International development activies:
- prepares (contact search and / or subcontracting jobs, market analysis and especially Aidexport tasks) following a review and approval from Director's office, reporting to network within the deadline and organization of trade mission;
- assists SMEs customers traveling to the country and handle the logistic related to customer mission (hotel reservation, taxis, restaurants, etc. if necessary);
- monitors the process;
- carries out feasibility studies for corporate or potential clients interested in the market covered by the office;
- assists to update the office market approach;
- prepares proactive publications (Flash sector, tender notices from big corporates, business opportunities);
- updates regularly the marketing database (information on sectors, associations, local companies sheets);
- prepares proactively “journée-pays” in France (information search on companies, information in order to facilitate the contract signing arrangement).
- Degree in Business Management, Banking, Finance or a relevant discipline;
- Minimum of 2 years experiences in corporate banking / corporate finance;
- Fluent in English (excellent writing skills), Mandarin (native) and French (written and spoken);
- Good knowledge of local economic and industry and business;
- good business skills and communication skills.
+852 2294 7709