Sector: Food & Beverage, Marketing, Communication, PR, Media & Press
International Agency specialized in the F & B and Lifestyle sectors, our client supports companies, brands, communities and institutions in their strategies of communication and influence.
The main mission of the candidate will be:
- To build the marketing and communication strategy and the associated action plans
- To participate in the development and retention of the customer portfolio.
• Implement and locally adapt the commercial policy defined by the Group.
• Manage the customer portfolio
• Develop and prospect new clients, new partners, new services and strategic alliances for the Agency or for the Group
• Develop permanent links with local partners
• Supervise, negotiate and validate customer / supplier contracts
• Manage the profitability of the Agency according to the Group's overall objectives
• Organize, update and implement market research to enable trend analysis and the development of relevant communication strategies for clients
• Pilot and validate strategic thinking to meet customer needs
• Ensure the marketing plans’ implementation
• Ensure the creativity and effectiveness of communication campaigns
• Represent the Agency with institutional investors.
Human Resources Management
• Manage the Agency's employees and ensure that they adhere to the strategic objectives of the Group and the agency: animation, coordination, team evaluation, motivation, recruitment and training.
• Maintain and develop the team’s skills in line with marketing and communication’s changes.
• Ensure resource planning and optimal allocation of workload within the team.
Budget management, finance, administration, legal
• Supervise, optimize and control customer budgets and optimize the operation of the agency
• Supervise credit management
• Master the key steering indicators
• Perform the budget and financial analysis of the activity
• Produce the monthly report (adjusted turnover, MB, MB, profit margin, production margin ...)
• Optimize operating expenses and EBE
• Ensure the implementation of a purchasing policy
• Manage legal aspects in the areas of operations, HR, tax, etc., in collaboration with the Group's central functions.
• Supervise the general services of the agency.
• Proficiency in business management, profit center management, accounting knowledge, management control, finance, etc.
• Managerial skills to animate, recruit and motivate teams
• Commercial skills, to better negotiate contracts and optimize margins
• Understanding of performance measurement indicators
• Perfect knowledge of the HK market and its customers’ expectations
• Good knowledge in marketing and communication strategies to support clients in their strategic thinking on different 360 ° channels
• Strong skills in project coordination
• Commercial know-how
• Optimization of budgets
• Ability to develop a network
• Fluent French and English
• Charisma to be the representative of the agency and keep the team engaged
• Ability to stimulate the team’s creativity
• Ability to make appropriate decisions, to assume them and to recognize mistakes
• Aptitude to stay firm and adopt an impartial attitude
• Sufficient flexibility to tackle the various management issues of an entity as a whole
• Eloquence and relational ease to intervene in many events, meetings and customer presentations
• Relational skills and a sense of contact to manage relationships with various partners
• High resistance to pressure
• High level of patience
• Visionary qualities to be able to anticipate the economic and structural changes of the market
• Sensitivity and interest in societal and cultural developments
• Intellectual curiosity
• Strong drive, persuasive
• Good time management
• Anticipation, planning and organizationLogin
+852 2294 7710