Under the responsibility of the Customer Director or the Agency Director you will:
Contribute to the implementation of the business strategy,
Build the marketing / communication strategy and the associated action plans for customers,
Participate in the development and retention of the customer portfolio.
· Animate and perpetuate its customer portfolio, follow his KPI.
· Identify business opportunities and develop them on portfolio and prospects,
· Participate in commercial development by spontaneous approach, answers to the tenders and customer’s
· Manage the volume of business activities and ensure optimal net profitability
· Ensure a watch to follow trends and contribute to communication strategies for clients
· Design and draft recommendations based on internal and external expertise under the guidance of its
· Implement marketing / communication plans
· Coordinate external service providers and optimize the production margin / net margin.
· Coordinate colleagues working on managed projects, teamwork with colleagues from other agencies in China
· Systematically and adequately use group management and reporting tools.
· Follow the client budgets
· Ensure budget monitoring, customer reporting and internal
· Track the gross and net margins of its campaigns continuously, suggest possible corrective measures.
· Good knowledge of strategy and marketing to support clients in their strategic thinking
· Mastery of communication techniques on different 360 ° channels or expertise
· Good knowledge of the customer market and their issues
· Mastery of project coordination
· Commercial know-how
· Optimization of budgets
· Good editorial
· Ability to develop a network
· Knowledge of the agro-food environment.
· Perfect mastery of French and English
· Interpersonal skills
· Ability to propose new ideas and convince
· Hard worker and able to work on tight deadlines and under pressure
· Leadership, enthusiasm and drive
· Good time management, anticipation, planning and organization
· High availability and patience
· Sense of analysis and synthesis.
+852 2294 7710