Objective of the Business Advisors Group
The aim of the Business Advisors Group (BAG) is to enhance networking and building of contacts, as well as to advise on and coach start-ups and companies going for new developments. Advisors come from different sectors and cover a wide range of activities.
The BAG offers:
- Meetings with professional advisors
- Free advice
- Confidentiality guaranteed
- Constructive criticism
- When possible, business matching with relevant persons
- Advisors’ commitment to meet budding entrepreneurs for one hour
- Decision by advisors regarding follow-up received within one month
- For some selected entrepreneurs, a one-year coaching period by two advisors may be proposed
For information, please contact Catherine Pielawa at firstname.lastname@example.org.