This group focuses on the impact of new technologies for banks.
- Gathers unit managers to help them have a vision of the impact of technology for banks,
- Proposes a holistic approach by sharing presentations from both the banking industry and other large companies that have faced the same revolution.
David ABITBOL (SOCIETE GENERALE)
Charles DALLY (CHAPPUIS HALDER AND CO LIMITED)
Recent committee quotes which have appeared in our HongKongEcho magazine:
- On Artifical Intelligence: Observe, Orient, Decide and Act. What is more important than skills is to learn from experience, and to do it again and again and again. The same applies to Artificial Intelligence. 18 April 2016.
- Hong Kong lacks fin-tech startups and needs more success stories. 7 December 2015.
- China: "There is a concentration taking place in the P2P market." Hong Kong: "There is a policy effort, but it's very tough for startups because Hong Kong is an expensive city." Singapore: "The government has realised that a financial centre must be a virtual centre." 2 November 2015.