What do successful and influential leaders have in common? A powerful Personal Brand, inspiring and impactful communication, a solid network of people, a magnetic presence and an elusive charisma around them. This interactive workshop will enable professionals to identify their “Personal Brand” and build it in a way that helps them to stand out, inspire teams, attract opportunities and grow business.
Participants will go through exercises that will help them uncover their “Brand Keywords”, learn how to increase their executive presence, how to create excellent first impressions, increase their confidence, how to gain visibility inside and outside their organization, how to introduce themselves and more.
The course will cover points like:
- How having a “Personal Brand” can help you take charge of your career and your business?
- How to exude executive presence and increase gravitas?
- How to identify your “Personal Brand” and take a “360 Degree Personal Brand Audit”?
- Creating memorable First Impressions
- How to boost your confidence internally and convey confidence externally?
- How to deliver a compelling and memorable Personal Brand Slogan (elevator pitch) at Conferences and Networking events?
- How to overcome cultural challenges while building your brand?
Speaker - Nidhi Kush:
Nidhi Kush is the founder and Director of Alchemy Consulting.
Specialised in leadership communication, executive presence, intercultural skills and workplace relationships, she has a decade of experience in training, consulting and coaching with clients across a wide range of industries in APAC.
An experienced speaker, writer and facilitator, she is passionate about inspiring and working with leaders and aspiring leaders to communicate with impact and lead with presence and charisma.
She has worked with clients from APAC, Europe, UK and USA across a wide range of industries. Some of her earlier successful speaking and training engagements include those with Christie’s, Dechert, EY, Kreston International, Mercer Consulting, Morison KSi, Ogilvy & Mather, Pernod Ricard, RPC, Royal Bank of Canada, Simmons and Simmons, The Hong Kong Trade and Development Council, Tory Burch and more.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-show penalty equaling the rate at the time of registration will be charged for members and non-members, unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
* The Chamber reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event. In the case of cancellation, refund will be made. In the case of postponement, your registration will be automatically confirmed for the new date.
* In case of any refund, credit card and payment processing fees that have been incurred will be deducted from the paid fees.
* If Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
* This event is closed to the media. Special coverage of Chamber events may be permitted on a case-by-case basis and only if prior permission has been sought.
Date and Time
Thursday 21 May 2020
12:00 - 14:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Members: 480 HKD
Non Members: 550 HKD