Our workplace is a generational melting pot. You’re probably managing four different generations, all of whom have ingrained differences on important issues like company commitment, flexibility, rewards, and change. You’ll learn why one group is team oriented while the other is fiercely independent; and why one works for rewards while another works only if the work is ‘interesting’. This will help you get the most out of each group by using the appropriate motivation.
You’ll also see how to turn the different attitudes and skills each generation brings to the table into powerful performance drivers. You’ll learn to spread your new understanding in your group so that resentment, misunderstandings and conflict are minimised.
Participants will learn how to:
• Practice a tool to build positive relationships.
• Challenge your preconceptions of general differences.
• Earn the trust of each generation through respect.
• Develop cross-generational relationships.
THE TRAINER- Andrew Yeung, DALE CARNEGIE
Andrew Yeung is a Hong Kong-based corporate training professional. He manages, designs and delivers training programs for multinational corporations in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific on leadership and personal development topics. Committed to creating positive changes, Andrew has delivered training in 10 countries since 2010. He enjoys enabling individuals and businesses to transform their performance.
A dynamic trainer, Andrew has worked with 10,000+ professionals including corporate executives, managers, and general staff to sharpen their leadership, management, communication, and presentation skills. He has delivered programs for leading organisations in Hong Kong and APAC.
With his strong background as Training Manager, Training Consultant and Professional Speaker, Andrew brings diverse knowledge and experience to every programme and delivers results.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 3 working days prior to the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-show penalty equaling the rate at the time of registration will be charged for members and non-members, unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
* The Chamber reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event. In the case of cancellation, refund will be made. In the case of postponement, your registration will be automatically confirmed for the new date.
* In case of any refund, credit card and payment processing fees that have been incurred will be deducted from the paid fees.
* If Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
* This event is closed to the media. Special coverage of Chamber events may be permitted on a case-by-case basis and only if prior permission has been sought.
Date and Time
Thursday 18 June 2020
9:00 - 12:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Members: 1000 HKD
Non Members: 1300 HKD