What industry out there isn’t in a state of constant change? Rethinking organisational culture and practices is no longer a fringe activity, or an issue you revisit once every five years. It’s something every business needs to be on top of.
“Manage the system, not the people”. That’s the defining principle of Management 3.0—a forward-thinking management mindset that’s fully focused on nurturing innovation, boosting productivity, and simply making sure teams are happy at work.
This workshop serves as an introduction to the games, tools, principles and practices that make Management 3.0 exceptional. Join fellow leaders, managers and entrepreneurs from a variety of industries in Hong Kong to learn:
• Actionable advice you can implement directly into your workplace norms.
• Useful tools and interactive games to get yourself and others involved in organisational change.
• An introduction to Management 3.0 certification, and the building blocks needed to start your journey.
THE TRAINER - Sophie Page, PALO IT HK
Sophie Page coaches groups and individuals from a diversity of backgrounds in understanding and implementing new workplace cultures and practices.
She has broad experience heading up global projects in the US, Europe and Asia, and facilitating workshops and training sessions for those seeking organisational change. Sophie currently acts as Agile Coach at tech consultancy PALO IT.
PALO IT helps to frame technology strategy, prepare leadership teams, change culture and rapidly turn ideas into business reality. Its team of 400 experts is present in seven countries across the globe.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified in writing to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-show penalty equaling the rate at the time of registration will be charged for members and non-members, unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
* The Chamber reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event. In the case of cancellation, refund will be made. In the case of postponement, your registration will be automatically confirmed for the new date.
* In case of any refund, credit card and payment processing fees that have been incurred will be deducted from the paid fees.
* If Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
* This event is closed to the media. Special coverage of Chamber events may be permitted on a case-by-case basis and only if prior permission has been sought.
Date and Time
Tuesday 26 May 2020
9:00 - 18:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Members: 2900 HKD
Non Members: 3600 HKD