|Sorry, registrations for this event are closed|
|COVID-19 is an unprecedented global crisis and brands need to reshape strategies to respond and bounce back.
It is now necessary for marketing and communications professionals to design 'a roadmap to brand recovery', with phase by phase approaches for brands to build resilience in preparation for the economic revival.
Kiri Sinclair (Founder & CEO, Sinclair) will take learnings from how the China market recovers from being the epicentre of the outbreak, and share plans and actions that can be taken in response to the COVID-19 situation.
Founder & CEO, Sinclair
A highly regarded thought leader and regular commentator for the PR and communications industry in Asia, Kiri is Founder and CEO of integrated communications agency Sinclair, Board member of both The Marketing Society and PRHK, Hong Kong’s public relations association, and an active member of AMEC. She is a strong advocate for the value of PR-led integrated communications in Greater China and across the APAC region.
As agency leader, Kiri is responsible for Sinclair’s strategic regional growth, team-first culture, talent development, and the innovative business and client strategy the agency is renowned for. She mentors the Sinclair team, who are based out of offices in Hong Kong, Shanghai, Beijing and Singapore, fostering a forward-thinking, creative and solutions-based approach to communications marketing. Kiri strategically advises clients across the luxury, consumer, corporate, government and NGO sectors. She is an expert at developing creative brand growth strategies on both a global and local level and managing sensitive reputational issues for world-leading clients.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified in writing to email@example.com at least 3 working days prior to the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-show penalty of 200 HKD will be charged for members and non-members, unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* By attending this event, you agree to be photographed and/or filmed and give permission to use your likeness in promotional and/or marketing materials.
* The Chamber reserves the right to cancel or postpone the event. In the case of cancellation, refund will be made. In the case of postponement, your registration will be automatically confirmed for the new date.
* In case of any refund, credit card and payment processing fees that have been incurred will be deducted from the paid fees.
* If Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
* This event is closed to the media. Special coverage of Chamber events may be permitted on a case-by-case basis and only if prior permission has been sought.
Date and Time
Tuesday 7 April 2020
8:30 - 9:30
Non Members: 150 HKD