The French Chamber is supporting TGI Monday! - First Happiness at work conference in HK which will be held in Central on 23 October 2018.
The research is clear: Happy companies make more money. For any modern workplace, having happy employees is a main driver of growth, productivity, innovation and profits.
The French Chamber is proud to support the first ever Happiness at Work event launched by TGI Monday!, with the exclusive presence of one of the world's leading expert in the field: Alexander KJERULF, Chief Happiness Officer and Founder of Woohoo.inc.
The event is organized in 2 sessions, a morning session and a lunch session.
- From 8am to 10.30am
Conference and talks to inspire and help leaders and HR managers build companies where people will thrive and business will grow
- From 12pm to 2.00pm
Workshop to give practical insights and tools to any employee willing to be happier at work and to contribute to a more successful workplace
Get more details about the programme and speakers here.
By joining, you will get:
- Inspiring keynote speech from one of the leading experts in the field
- Insight into the latest research on happiness at work
- Testimonies from business leaders and managers who walk the talk
- Specific tools you can take back and use right away
- A chance to meet with other like-minded participants willing to make a change
Morning session: 550 HKD
Lunch session: 400 HKD