Shenzhen is the heart of innovation China. No other city in the world challenges Silicon Valley more aggressively in terms of new disruptive startups. Now, Shenzhen and China’s tech firms continue to accelerate.
Join us for this breakfast talk, where Johan Nylander will take you inside what’s driving the world’s fastest growing city!
There will be a book signing with Johan just after the event, with the book also available for purchase on site.
Johan Nylander, China Correspondent, based in Hong Kong
Johan Nylander is an award-winning author and freelancing China and Asia correspondent.
He’s frequently published by CNN, Forbes and Sweden’s leading business daily Dagens Industri.
He’s the author of ‘Shenzhen Superstars – How China’s smartest city is challenging Silicon Valley’, a short read that became an Amazon bestseller.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 22nd November 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber of Commerce 18/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD