Mark your calendars, the French Chamber Luxury Symposium is confirmed for Monday 5 November!
Join us at the recently opened K11 Atelier at Victoria Dockside for a half day conference + cocktail event, with key players from the luxury industry in Hong Kong.
For this edition the theme is “Greater Bay Area: a new playground for luxury brands?” and will focus on the following main topics:
- BRI, GBA: What’s in store for Hong Kong?
- Chinese travelers How to engage them and retain them
- New retail : is Tech the new black?
- Sustainability: Transparency, Traceability and the New Consumer’s Mindset
More details on the programme and speakers here
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Monday 5th November 2018
13:00 - 19:30
Location K11 Atelier 21/F, 18 Salisbury Road, TST
Members: 950 HKD
Non Members: 1200 HKD