Cyber-Security: Protect your company!
Types of cyber-attack, How to protect against them, and what to do if attacked
SMEs face the same cyber-security threats as larger organizations, but without the luxury of their budgets or technology teams. Yet, the risks of suffering a cyber-security breach are perhaps even higher and more damaging to an SME organization. This is especially true given recent regulations making businesses responsible for breaches occurring in the data they store.
This panel discussion will summarize the biggest risks to watch out for and give practical tips on how to protect against cyber-attacks and what to do in the event of an attack:
- Do’s and Don’ts
- Staff education
- Company responsibilities re: clients’ data and consequences
- The dark web – what it is and what you need to know
- The basics of handling a cyber-attack
- Sharing of 'war' stories/case studies (anonymously)
Dmitri Hubbard, General Counsel, Asia Pacific, Blue Dragon Asia Ltd. (His Bio)
Grégory Mauguin, Security Business Unit Director, LinkByNet (His Bio)
Daniel Schneersohn, Vice-President Asia-Pacific & Japan - Arxan Technologies Inc. (His Bio)
*Please kindly present your valid photo ID (HKID Card or Passport) to collect the visitor pass at the Concierge Desk in G/F lift lobby of Two IFC
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Tuesday 23rd October 2018
8:00 - 10:00
Location BNP Paribas, 63/F, 2 IFC, Central (Please present your HKID/Passport to collect the visitor pass at the Concierge Desk in G/F lift lobby of Two IFC)
Members: 150 HKD
Non Members: 250 HKD