1. The e-commerce ecosystem for brands: marketplace vs brand owned channel
2. Partnership and services of e-commerce retailers: VIPLux case study
Come and attend this morning talk to learn more about e-commerce operation in China.
Speaker: LI Li, General Manager, Luxury Division, VIP.com
LI Li joined VIP.com to take the lead of its Luxury Division in 2017 with a solid expertise of more than 15 years in the heart of luxury. LI had served as Country General Manager for Audemars Piguet China. Prior to that, LI had held various management positions in L’Oréal Luxe France and Asia Pacific.
LI holds a Master of Fashion & Luxury Management from L’Institut Français de la Mode (IFM) and a Bachelor of Architecture from Tsinghua University.
VIP.com & VIPLUX
Established in 2008, Vip.com (NYSE: VIPS) is a leading online fashion retailer and the third largest e-commerce platform in China. VIPLux, Vip.com’s luxury division, is dedicated to providing premium fashion brands from all over the world to more than 300 million of its e-shoppers. It offers a high-end online platform for over 200 international fashion brands to spread out the spirit of fashion and create an exquisite online luxury experience.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be done.
* For non members, no show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 17th May 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber of Commerce 18/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD