Gender equality is an integral part of Danone’s corporate culture.
We always strive to make our workplace an environment where all staff can thrive, regardless of their gender. As a result, in terms of gender equality, women are playing a significant role in Hong Kong office. 56% of our leadership team is female while women represent 66% of our overall business.
To support new mothers and caregivers, the company has put in place a number of supportive human resource policies:
•26 weeks of fully paid maternity leave
•Flexible working hours for new mothers
•10 days of fully paid leave for secondary caregivers
•Two well-equipped breastfeeding rooms in the office.
Come and attend this morning talk to learn how to taccelerate Progress Towards Gender Equality.
Kevin BUSH, General Manager, Danone Early Life Nutrition
Kevin has extensive experience working across ASIAPAC and Greater China in sectors ranging from financial services to tourist attractions and FMCG.
Kevin is a decisive, results-oriented leader with proven success in strategically positioning brands and developing organisational culture. He has a long track record of increasing sales, market share and people while growing the bottom line and spearheading operational improvements to drive productivity and reduce costs. He has also demonstrated an ability to excel in complex environments while remaining pragmatic and focused, providing strategic vision that is simple, understandable and executable.
Most importantly, Kevin also strongly believes that corporate entities have a responsibility to help society by developing employees and resources that ensure a sustainable world for future generations to inherit.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be done.
* For non members, no show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Wednesday 9th May 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber of Commerce 18/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: $200HKD