In the face of an increasingly globalised world and the transformation of organisations throughout this century, new challenges have appeared. Such transformation has made us reconsider the competencies of alternative and creative forms of intelligence. Namely: atypical minds, those on the autism spectrum and the highly gifted or geniuses.
Atypical and creative intelligences are agents for growth that should be promoted, especially within organisations in continuous transformation. With this in mind, Fabrice Micheau will give an overview of the current situation of the different types of atypical profiles in companies. To further illustrate, Fabrice will discuss the case of HARi crm, a Customer Relationship Management and Business Development company, created by a team of gifted minds with a diverse panel of equally talented collaborators.
Pierre Stanghellini, the Founder of HARi crm, will share the company’s philosophy, as well as day-to-day practical instances demonstrating the competitive advantages that an atypical team like his brings in the long run.Join us to better understand:
- What is the relevance of atypical profiles?
- Why are creative intelligence forms an undeniable resource?
- What is the competitive advantage?
- How to welcome gifted minds within a company?
- What are some concrete examples?
Fabrice Micheau is the vice-president of Mensa Nouvelle Aquitaine, expert on gifted adults, accompaniment specialist for complex transformations in organisations (management coaching, mediation), adjunct professor at the Kedge Business School, international lecturer, and business leader.
Pierre Stanghellini is the founder of HARi crm, a Marketing Strategy and Business Development expert and the vice-president of the French Chamber F&B Committee.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 8th November 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber Meeting Room 18/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD