Come hear Erwan Rambourg share his expert insight about the global market for luxury and talk about:
•The disconnect between macro fears and micro reality
• Why Chinese consumption will incrementally be happening at home
•Why Mergers & Acquisitions are here to stay
Erwan Rambourg is the author of ’The Bling Dynasty - Why the Reign of Chinese Shoppers has Only just Begun’, published in Sept 2014. As managing director at HSBC and co-head of Global Consumer & Retail Equity Research, he has been a top-ranked analyst covering the luxury and sporting goods sectors. Rambourg joined HSBC in 2005 after working for eight years as a marketing manager in the luxury industry, notably for Richemont and LVMH. He is regularly featured in the Wall Street Journal and the Financial Times and appears on CNBC and Bloomberg. Rambourg grew up in New York and has lived and worked in Paris, London and Hong Kong. After 6 years in Asia, he moved back to New York late 2016.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Friday 7th December 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber Meeting Room 18/F, On Hing Building 1, On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD