The Food & Beverage scene in Hong Kong is always welcoming new players taking up the challenge of operating in Hong Kong.
Come and learn from key players about the reasons behind their strategic decisions:
- How to deal with the rent increase, short lease, recruitment and training, competition, etc.
- What makes your group successful as it is today?
- Big data and AI are increasingly dominating the news. Do you embrace these changes?
- How do you see Hong Kong future?
- How do they decide to go for stand-alone restaurants? Or for format that are replicable?
- Christopher Mark, Co-founder, Black Sheep Restaurants
- Danilo Nicoletti, Chief Operating Officer, Lai Sun Dining Group
- Manual Palacio, Co-founder, Pirata Group Limited
- Randy See, Director, Piccolo Concepts Limited
David Baverez, Investor
Date and Time
Tuesday 22nd January 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location Bankers Club 43rd-44th Floor, Gloucester Tower,The Landmark, Central
Members: 250 HKD
Non Members: 400 HKD