The US-China Trade War. Geopolitical fractures. Job uncertainty in the face of technological advances. Hardly cause for celebration and yet PwC's 21st Global CEO Survey has revealed great faith and optimism regarding the global business environment among chief executives worldwide.
Join us for this special CEO panel discussion to find out why these corporate leaders are remaining positive for the year ahead. From the prospects for economic growth to the challenges in building a workforce in the modern era, you'll hear a comprehensive roundup of what's shaping the perspective of CEOs in Asia today.
Already 4 confirmed speakers:
- Leonie Valentine, Managing Director Sales & Operations - Google
- Yoann El Jaouhari, Managing Director Hong Kong & Macau - JCDecaux Cityscape
- Diane Boogaard, CEO, Head of Asia - Rabobank Hong Kong
- Glenn Lutz, CEO - Arcadis Asia
- Ruud Sommerhalder, Partner - PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited
This event is co-organised with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong, the French Chamber of Commerce and the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong.
Sponsored and hosted by PwC.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.