Hong Kong Contractual Schemes
- Public tenders in Hong Kong
- Best structures for public projects
- Guests from the Government of HKSAR including Francis LEUNG, Principal Assistant Secretary (Works), Emily CHAN, Assistant Secretary (Works Policies) and Chris TONG, Quantity Surveyor from Development Bureau; Wai Keung YIU, Chief Building Services Engineer/1 and Alice WONG, Contract Advisor from the Architectural Services Department will be present to share their views;
- Introduction will be provided by Phillip GEORGIOU, partner from GPS Legal and Robert HILL, director from rhConsult Limited, along with experiences sharing and discussion between the representatives of the Government of HKSAR and members of the French Chamber, moderated by Phillip.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* We count on your presence: Meetings imply practical organization and invitation to speakers, and it is important that we know how many guests we shall welcome.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings/events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 11th October 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location 21/f, on hing building, 1 on hing terrace, central, hong kong
Pricing This event is free