After having revealed the first part last January and having already welcomed more than 200,000 customers, Air France today presents its entire brand new Business lounge located in Hall L of Terminal 2E at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport.
With a total surface area of 3,200 sq. m. and a capacity of 540 seats, this completely redesigned lounge offers several new features for optimum comfort:
- ‘Le Balcon’, an exclusive space created by the designer Mathieu Lehanneur;
- A chic and elegant cocktail menu created by the Hotel Lancaster in Paris;
- The largest wellness area of all the Air France lounges;
- A Kids area to entertain children before their trip;
- The ‘Gourmet Table’, a catering area where a chef prepares the dish of the day in front of customers;
- Several other areas for a tailor-made experience.
When they arrive in the lounge, guests can easily find their way around thanks to an interactive plan at the entrance. They can browse all the services available, depending on how much time they have.