Who we are
The French Chamber is today one of the largest European chambers in Hong Kong and one of the largest French Chambers in Asia-Pacific. Established in 1986, the French Chamber is a private association that caters for its members’ needs and interests. Members are its stakeholders and they design the French Chamber's actions. With over one third of members being non-French nationals, the French Chamber takes pride in its diversity.
The French Chamber is divided in two main departments. The Members Services department helps members to develop their visibility and network through events, committees and publications. The Business Services department includes company set up & domiciliation services, office rental, recruitment, visa application, translation, business missions and market studies, helping french companies to establish and expand in Hong Kong.
Our 3 missions
- Serve members’ business needs (Members Services department)
- Help French SMEs expand in Hong Kong (Business Services department)
- Lobby the Hong Kong government
The French Chamber in numbers
- 1st European Chamber in Hong Kong
- 5th largest French Chamber in the world
- 20 dynamic committees
- 30 full time staff
- 100 events per year
- 500+ SMEs met and advised per year
- 1000+ members representing 750+ companies